See the full BNA digital collection: http://bna.aw/digital
Biblioteca Nacional Aruba's current collection of digitally available newspapers and serial publications on dLOC consists of the following publications:
- Aruba Esso News (1941-1985), the bi-weekly newspaper of the Lago Oil and Transport Company, 800+ issues, in both English and Papiamento.
- Observador (1962-1965), a weekly publication, 173 issues, in Papiamento.
- And various iterations of the official government newsletter Aruba (1957-1958, 1968-1970, 1977-1984, 1990-1992), 38 issues total, in Dutch and Papiamento:
- Aruba: Orgaan van de Voorlichtingsdienst van het Eilandgebied Aruba (1957-1958), 5 issues, in Dutch.
- Aruba: Organo di Servicio Informativo di Gobierno Insular (1968-1970), 8 issues, in Papiamento.
- Aruba: Noticiero Oficial di Gobierno Insular (1977-1984), 23 issues, in Papiamento.
- Aruba: Noticiero Oficial di Gobierno (1990-1992), 2 issues, in Papiamento.
Other newspapers relevant for research into Aruba and the former Netherlands Antilles, like Amigoe, Amigoe di Curacao, and De Curacaose Courant are digitally available through the Delpher initiative, www.delpher.nl, (content and interface in Dutch), hosted by Koninklijke Bibliotheek, the National Library of The Netherlands.
The Arubiana-Caribiana department of Biblioteca Nacional Aruba, located at Bachstraat 5, Oranjestad, Aruba, holds a large collection of newspapers and serial publications published on Aruba, as well as other special and topical collections. All of those newspapers are available on-site for research and study purposes, including various in digital format. For more information please visit our website www.bibliotecanacional.aw.