The Digital Repository for the Federal Depository Libraries of Florida and the Caribbean houses federal documents collected by the University of Florida Libraries, a Congressionally designated regional depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law (Title 44, United States Code). To facilitate access, the University of Florida Libraries makes an ongoing effort to digitize documents for public use. Selecting the View Items tab above will provide the user with a complete list of available titles.
Subject and format-based curated collections include:
- Centers of Excellence - agency collections collected as completely as possible as part of a partnership project with the Asssociation of Southeastern Resarch Libraries (ASERL).
- Everglades (from FIU's Everglades Digital Library and Government Documents & Others)
- USDA Aerial Photographs of Florida
- USDA Soil Surveys for Florida and Puerto Rico
- Cross Florida Barge Canal
- US Army Corps of Engineers
For more on Federal Depository Libraries in Florida and the Caribbean, see the Florida Electronic Federal Depository Library (FEFDL) and see the direct below.
- Depository Administration
- List of County Pages
- List of City Homepages
- List of Public & Academic Library Homepages
More information on the ASERL's Centers of Excellence for the Cooperative Federal Depository Program (CFDP) can be found on their website.