- Permanent Link:
- Computational Approaches to Textual Scholarship: the ARTFL Projectâ€™s French Digital Collections
- Series Title:
- CIFNAL Speaker Series, Spring 2022
- Huet, Hélène
- Publication Date:
- February 2022
- Physical Description:
- Zoom Presentation
- Over the forty years of its existence, the ARTFL Project has brought together a very rich and unrivaled set of French language digital collections. As a leader and strong proponent of digital methods for the study of text, we have also been actively engaged in the development of computational analytics to facilitate the exploration of our holdings. We will be discussing how these tools, which range from corpus query engines to text-reuse detection software, can support and expand the horizons of academic research.
- Collected for University of Florida's Institutional Repository by the UFIR Self-Submittal tool. Submitted by Hélène Huet.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida Institutional Repository
- Holding Location:
- University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- This item is licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution License. This license lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this work, even commercially, as long as they credit the author for the original creation.