- Permanent Link:
- An Interview with Gloria Holness
- Gloria Holness ( Interviewee )
- Place of Publication:
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Pan Caribbean Sankofa
University of Florida. George A. Smathers Libraries.
- Publication Date:
- March 14, 2022
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- Video recording (2 hours 14 minutes)
- Subjects / Keywords:
- Panama -- Panama Canal ( fast )
Canal Zone -- History ( fast )
West Indians -- Panama -- History -- 20th century ( fast )
Oral history ( fast )
- Spatial Coverage:
- This interview is part of a series of interviews conducted by Pan Caribbean Sankofa, a division of the Corozal, Gatun, Mt. Hope Cemetery Preservation Foundation (CGM). A transcript for the interview is forthcoming.
- General Note:
- Pan Caribbean Sankofa is an outreach, research, education, and advisory group to organizations and individuals interested in the history, culture, and diaspora of Caribbean people and their descendants in the Caribbean, Latin America, and the United States - focusing on Panama, the Panama Canal, and Panama Railroad from the 1800s to the present.
- Source Institution:
- University of Florida
- Holding Location:
- Panama Canal Museum Collection, University of Florida
- Rights Management:
- Copyright, Gloria Holness, 2022. This work is licensed under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License. Anyone may freely copy, modify, and share this work for noncommercial purposes under the same terms, if they include the original source information and attribute the copyright holder.